Ghana's move to digital migration is...smart TV!!

Ghana's move to digital migration is...smart TV!!

What is Accra Pictures by Day and Night?

Accra is the capital of the small, West African country of Ghana, which achieved its independence in 1957 from its colonial master, the United Kingdom. It celebrated 50 years in 2007, and is projecting itself fast and furiously as "gateway to West Africa".

It's an exciting city, with its unique problems, but with it close to the Atlantic ocean, and many beaches, who can resist coming here?




April 2006-April 2011:

5 years of bringing readers insights into life in Ghana! Thank you!



Ghana Ports & Harbours Authority, TEMA

Ghana Ports & Harbours Authority, TEMA

Followers


Ordering Food in Accra was Never this much Fun!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

An Appeal to Ghanaian Itinerant Vendors!

If you want to sell something, how about a little smile?

I know the sun is oftentimes scorching and as soon as I get out of this air-conditioned car I will also meet it, but when you smile, I might just somehow not feel too bad not buying it?

6 comments:

MIghTy African said...

talk some o!

Them for smile small!

Juanita said...

lool he's like buy or I'll kill you..hehe. Must be the heat and he could eb irritated as well.

Ghana_Hall_of_Shame said...

In that heat, I wouldnt smile either seeing you in an aircon car, camera ready to click instead of cash coming my way.

Ann said...

He doesn't look at all happy.

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

MightyAfrican--you see oh!

JuaNita--I think the heat is irritating him...small!;-)

GHOS--Mike, I like your empathy; I'm so with you on that one:-(

Ann--I think the heat's killing him, and he's probably been around the whole morning!

Abena Serwaa said...

LOL! Maybe he was 'disturbed' by someone trying to take a picture of him while he was working it!!

*Wow* Someone said that already...well, I agree!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AdSense2